Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bit of a week!

So the lurgy got me this week! Managed to keep going, even though my body didn't want to....

Tuesday I was presenting to the Essex e-Business Club about Electronic Invoicing, so had to be there. Plus, that is one of the products my company does! Actually was inspired afterwards and we are now developing a 'Lite' version of our e-Voicing package to try and woo some of the attendees at the seminar.

Midweek there was an EGM of the PCC which was a must, too. Incredibly inpiring talk from the rector whcih also acted as an efficient deflection for some flak he has been taking from some of the older members of the congregation.

Have taken it fairly easy today, Just music practice for the service tomorrow, sat out in the sun or slept! Watched Strictly Come Dancing and reading John Sergeant's autobiography. Am amazed he stood by the Lincoln Memorial when Martin Luther King delivered his 'I Have A Dream' speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home